We are so excited to share this collab scarf we did with the wonderful Kelsey of Petite Paloma Boots! With a feminine flair and Texas roots, the Ladybird scarf turned out to be the ultimate Cowgirl's accessory. In this scarf you will find four unique boot styles each designed by Kelsey and hand made in Leon, Mexico. Surrounding these boots are bouquets of pastel colored wildflowers, the same flowers that have become universally appreciated among Texans thanks to Ladybird Johnson's initiative to spread wildflowers across Hill Country highways in the 80s. Hence the scarf name!
Some featured design elements:
- Specialty illustrations of the Finnley and Rory boots by Petite Paloma
- A pastel color palette that matches perfectly with any pair of Petite Paloma boots you own
- Saturday Silks' iconic wildflower illustrations: bluebonnets, indian paintbrushes, and black eyed susans with some yellow Texas roses
- A confident cowgirl colored in a pop art vibe, lassoing bouquets of yellow roses and a scarf of her own around her neck
- Lucky horseshoes, Monarch butterflies, and even the same dove (or "paloma") that you will find hidden in Petite Paloma packaging
- All this is sealed with scallops, rick-rack, and a big 'ole blush bow as a border
100% double sided 16mm silk twill with hand rolled edges
35in x 35in
Perfect sizing to wear around your shoulders, neck, or framed as art on a wall
Designed in Houston, Texas
Purchase online at www.saturdaysilks.com or www.petitepaloma.com
This pattern is copyrighted and property of Saturday Silks LLC. Boot designs are property of Petite Paloma.